Ethiopian Dark Roast – Africa Collection – Biodegradable Capsules
Dark Roast (9/10 intensity)
With a hint of caramel notes, this untamed, floral coffee pod is a smooth blend which is sweet and complex on the palate, allowing for a genuine appreciation of coffee’s native land. Nespresso Compatible coffee capsules.
How to enjoy your Ethiopian BLEND coffee
- Preheat your cup by running a shot of hot water (no coffee capsule) into cup
- Empty the water from heated cup and insert capsule
- Select the short button for”Espresso” (40ml)/Ristretto (25ml) or the long button for “Lungo” (110ml) – This blend is best enjoyed as an Espresso 40ml
- Lift lever and when finished pouring to eject coffee capsule into capsule basket
- Add milk (frothed, heated or cold) and sugar to taste – ENJOY!
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THIS COFFEE:
Considering to be the birthplace of coffee, the Arabica coffee plant initially grew wild in Ethiopia where the fruits were first traded in Yemen. Coffee is engrained in the culture of Ethiopia and women perform a ceremony called the Buna, where coffee is roasted and brewed over a fire and served black
Please visit Shop Capsule Café to have a look at our other exciting, great tasting coffee blends.