Brazilian Blend – Origins Collection
Brazilian Blend – Options of 25, 50, 100 or 125 Capsules
Medium bodied aromatic coffee made from the finest Brazilian Santos beans. It has a rich, mellow flavor with a bold lingering aftertaste. Nespresso Compatible capsule
Dark roast (8/10 intensity)
How to enjoy your Brazilian BLEND coffee
- Preheat your cup by running a shot of hot water (no coffee capsule) into cup
- Empty the water from heated cup and insert capsule
- Select the short button for”Espresso” (40ml)/Ristretto (25ml) or the long button for “Lungo” (110ml) – This blend is best enjoyed as an Lungo 110ml
- Lift lever and when finished pouring to eject coffee capsule into capsule basket
- Add milk (frothed, heated or cold) and sugar to taste – ENJOY!
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THIS COFFEE:
About one-third of all of the world’s coffee is grown in Brazil, and much of Brazil’s premium coffee is labeled Santos after the port it is shipped through.
Many high quality espresso blends are made from either Bourbon Santos or Brazil Cerrado.