Colombian Decaffe – Origins Collection
Colombian Decaffe – Options of 25, 50, 100 or 125 Capsules
This coffee is a full bodied, premium, decaffeinated Colombian coffee pod. The coffee beans are preserved in this roast accentuating a subtle flavor with a hint of oak. Nespresso Compatible capsule
Medium Roast (7/10 intensity)
How to enjoy your Colombian Decaffe BLEND coffee
- Preheat your cup by running a shot of hot water (no coffee capsule) into cup
- Empty the water from heated cup and insert capsule
- Select the short button for”Espresso” (40ml)/Ristretto (25ml) or the long button for “Lungo” (110ml) – This blend is best enjoyed as an Espresso 40ml.
- Lift lever and when finished pouring to eject coffee capsule into capsule basket
- Add milk (frothed, heated or cold) and sugar to taste – ENJOY!
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THIS COFFEE:
The first commercially successful decaffeination process was invented by German merchant Ludwig Roselius and co-workers in 1903 and patented in 1906. In 1903, Ludwig accidentally stumbled upon this method when his freight of coffee beans was soaked in sea water and lost much of its caffeine without losing much taste.
This great tasting decaffeinated coffee is a great option especially for the evening coffee drinkers!
Have a look at the rest of our Origins range to find the coffee blend that best suits your taste.