Italian Blend – Origins Collection
Italian Blend – Options of 25, 50, 100 or 125 Capsules
Originating from the Pacific and Latin America this is a full bodied coffee with a rich, dark roast blend, silky body, highlights of hazelnut flavor and bright acidity. Nespresso Compatible capsule
Dark roast (9/10 intensity)
How to enjoy your Italian BLEND coffee
- Preheat your cup by running a shot of hot water (no coffee capsule) into cup
- Empty the water from heated cup and insert capsule
- Select the short button for”Espresso” (40ml)/Ristretto (25ml) or the long button for “Lungo” (110ml) – This blend is best enjoyed as an Espresso 40ml.
- Lift lever and when finished pouring to eject coffee capsule into capsule basket
- Add milk (frothed, heated or cold) and sugar to taste – ENJOY!
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THIS COFFEE:
It would be hard to think of Italy without coffee. After all it is the national breakfast and the home to coffee drinks that have taken the rest of the world by storm. Without Italy, Starbucks would not exist and without coffee, Italy would grind to a halt. No, coffee was not invented in Italy but coffee culture as we know it did originate here. Today Italy is a country of coffee aficionados who will not tolerate (or visit) an establishment that has bad coffee. Italians will even skip coffee in a restaurant to have one at a favorite bar, it is just that important.