Tanzanian Medium Roast – African collection – Biodegradable Capsules
Choose between 10 Capsules, 50 Capsules or 100 Capsules
Intense, dark and nutty, this smooth medium roast is one you’ll want to enjoy as often as possible – a tribute to the robust, aromatic nature of Tanzanian coffee.
Medium Roast Lungo (7/10 intensity)
10 Capsules per box
How to enjoy your Tanzanian BLEND coffee
- Preheat your cup by running a shot of hot water (no coffee capsule) into cup
- Empty the water from heated cup and insert capsule
- Select the short button for”Espresso” (40ml)/Ristretto (25ml) or the long button for “Lungo” (110ml) – This blend is best enjoyed as an Lungo 110ml
- Lift lever and when finished pouring to eject coffee capsule into capsule basket
- Add milk (frothed, heated or cold) and sugar to taste – ENJOY!
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THIS COFFEE:
Two different regions characterize Tanzanian Coffee. Stretching from the slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro to Lake Tanganyika, wet-processed coffees are found. However, around Lake Victoria, the largest lake in the Southern Hemisphere, Robusta and Dry-processed, “hard” Arabica coffees Flourish.