French Blend – Origins collection
French Blend – Options of 25, 50, 100 or 125 Capsules
This coffee is intensely bold. It is very flavorful creating smoky overtones and an aftertaste that is pleasant and sweet. Nespresso Compatible capsule.
Medium roast (8/10 intensity)
How to enjoy your French BLEND coffee
- Preheat your cup by running a shot of hot water (no coffee capsule) into cup
- Empty the water from heated cup and insert capsule
- Select the short button for”Espresso” (40ml)/Ristretto (25ml) or the long button for “Lungo” (110ml) – This blend is best enjoyed as an Espresso 40ml.
- Lift lever and when finished pouring to eject coffee capsule into capsule basket
- Add milk (frothed, heated or cold) and sugar to taste – ENJOY!
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THIS COFFEE:
Despite its name, most French roasts are not actually from France. The roasting style is modeled after the darker brews preferred by many Europeans during the turn of the 19th century, when coffee became something of a hot commodity in North America. Coffee houses may have initially adopted the “French” name as a means of adding an element of classiness or sophistication to their brews; today, however, the term does little more than indicate a very dark roast.