Ugandan Medium Roast – African collection – Biodegradable Capsules – 100% ORGANIC
Choose between 10 Capsules, 50 Capsules or 100 Capsules
Native to the East Central Highlands this bold, exotic coffee pod is filled with richness and intensity. The best way to appreciate this is as a lungo (long coffee). Ideally enjoyed as a Cappuccino or Americano. Nespresso Compatible capsule
Cafféluxe coffee beans are sourced from farms with environmentally friendly agricultural practices. Together with being a compostable capsule we aim to minimize the carbon footprint giving you coffee that won’t cost the earth!
Medium Roast Lungo (7/10 intensity)
How to enjoy your UGANDAN BLEND coffee
- Preheat your cup by running a shot of hot water (no coffee capsule) into cup
- Empty the water from heated cup and insert capsule
- Select the short button for”Espresso” (40ml)/Ristretto (25ml) or the long button for “Lungo” (110ml) – This blend is best enjoyed as an Lungo 110ml.
- Lift lever and when finished pouring to eject coffee capsule into capsule basket
- Add milk (frothed, heated or cold) and sugar to taste – ENJOY!
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THIS COFFEE:
Growing in Uganda’s rain forests, wild coffee trees are thought to be some of the rarest examples of naturally occurring coffee trees in the world. Ugandan Bugishu coffee is considered to be of the highest quality and is cultivated high on the western slopes of Mount Elgon.